Monday, December 13, 2010

Important Notice to Blog Readers

Important!!  I am MOVING this blog.  Hopefully today, but possibly later this week, but SOON!!  The blog will be moving from blogger to wordpress, with the new address being http://www.rebeccahecking.com/   I'm  merging my personal site with the blog site.  Please be patient.  I am doing the move myself, but I'm absolutely NOT a computer geeky goddess, and frankly, this whole process is terrifying!  But if I'm doing it, I've got to take the plunge sooner or later.  It's gotta be done, and better to do it now than after the book's release in March.  I will do my best to preserve all links and subscribers, but I'm not sure how (or if)  the Facebook networked blog subscribers will transfer.  If there is some sort of cyber-disaster, please find me at the new site.  Just keep checking. 


Deep breath now. 

Here we go!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! I'll check back later this week and see if I can find you again!

    ReplyDelete